You will need a corporate account with an offshore bank for commercial and economic activities in the offshore jurisdiction of the Seychelles. In this respect, we’d like to bring the banking group NBD to your attention – it provides services for opening accounts for offshore entities in the Seychelles.
NBD banking group has a necessary state license to carry out banking activities. Bank provides services to both offshore entities and individuals. The main advantage of opening a bank account in the offshore Seychelles is the ability to register a personal account without personal presence. There is no need to fly to the country to open an account in the Seychelles.
Documentation necessary for opening an account with NBD Bank
Bank account for legal entities
First of all, to open a bank account for an offshore company, you will need a full package of documents for the offshore entity. Constituent documents should be attached to the following documents:
- Copies of foreign passports of final beneficiaries, shareholders and managers of an offshore company;
- Documentation confirming the actual place of residence of shareholders and managers of an offshore company;
- Application form for the application for registration of a bank account;
- A letter of recommendation from another banking institution;
- Business plan of an offshore company (main characteristics and direction of business, territory of economic and commercial activities, business partners, etc.);
- Initial deposit for the activation of a personal account (the initial deposit amount is 5 thousand US dollars; this amount is a constant minimum balance).
When submitting an application, it is necessary to specify the postal address. A special device for remote access to the bank account (a terminal and a digital key) will be sent to this address.
Bank account for individuals
The following documentation is required to open a personal account in an offshore bank by an individual:
- Copies of documents of the applicant’s identity document (a foreign passport or an international driving license);
- Documentation confirming the actual place of residence of an individual (receipts for payment of utility bills, etc.);
- Application form for opening a bank account;
- A letter of recommendation from another banking institution.
The requirements for opening accounts are almost the same for individuals and legal entities. In particular, the minimum balance amount is 5 thousand US dollars and the application should specify the postal address the device will be sent to for remote access to the personal account.
It is worth noting that documentation in the banking institution is filed in English in both cases. If any documents have been translated, it must be properly certified in a notary’s office.
Benefits of registering a bank account in the Seychelles
The main advantages of registering a bank account in the jurisdiction of the Seychelles include the following:
- Personal presence of the applicant is not required to open a bank account;
- Bank accounts in Seychelles are perfect for diversifying financial assets;
- Minimum balance is 5 thousand US dollars;
- A relatively minimal package of documents is required to register a bank account;
- Banking services include the possibility of remote access and account management. You will be provided with appropriate equipment (a standalone terminal and a digital key) for this purpose.
If you are interested in the possibility of opening a bank account in the jurisdiction of the Seychelles, or you still have questions concerning the local banking system, visit other sections of our site or contact our staff. We have many years of experience and established contacts in the Seychelles. Therefore, we’ll be able to register bank accounts as soon as possible, taking into account all the wishes and requirements of the client.